Gameplay By Clash Royal 2016-03-20 10:21:37
“Trophies indicate your success in combat. Players gain or lose Trophies by either winning or losing battles!”
- Trophies are a player’s or Clan’s skill ranking.
- Players can gain or lose Trophies by either winning or losing battles.
- Getting a certain number of trophies unlocks a new Arena.
- For example, 400+ Trophies is required to unlock the Bone Pit (Arena 2).
- Arena 1, Goblin Stadium, is unlocked upon completing the tutorial.
- 400 + unlocks Arena 2, Bone Pit.
- 800 + unlocks Arena 3, Barbarian Bowl.
- 1100 + unlocks Arena 4, P.E.K.K.A.’s Playhouse.
- 1400 + unlocks Arena 5, Spell Valley.
- 1700 + unlocks Arena 6, Royal Arena.
- 3000 + unlocks Arena 7, the final arena, Legendary Arena.
- Trophies are similar to those of the same name in Clash of , if not, almost identical.
- After entering an arena, you can lose up to 50 trophies below the required amount before receding back to the previous arena.