Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-07-04 10:51:09
“The can burrow his way underground and appear anywhere in the Arena. It’s not magic, it’s a shovel.”
- The Ice Spirit is unlocked from the Frozen Peak (Arena 8).
- It is an area damage, short ranged troop with low hitpoints and damage.
- An Ice Spirit card costs 1 to deploy.
- Like its counterpart, the Ice Spirit will launch itself at its target when attacking.
- The Ice Spirit will temporarily any troops targeted for 2 seconds.
- An Ice Spirit paired with a is a great combination, as the Ice Spirit will any troop or buildings trying to counter the .
- An Ice Spirit can be useful to help a Crown Tower take out some horde troops, such as Minion Hordes or Spear .
- However, it only comes as a single troop with low hitpoints, so it can be one-shotted or two-shotted by many things. If this is the case, use a distracting/tank troop before using an Ice Spirit.
- It can serve as a replacement for the Zap, as it freezes troops for twice as long while having only half the cost. However, it does noticeably less damage than the Zap, having trouble killing even Spear .
- The player can place cheap troops such as to soak up the Ice Spirit’s attack.
- The Ice Spirit was added on 4/7/16 in Update.
- The Ice Spirit and the are the only that cost only one , making them the cheapest in the game.
|Very Fast||1 sec||2.5||Air & Ground||2 sec||1||Troop||Common|