Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-06-21 19:47:29
“Three ruthless bone brothers with shields. Knock off their shields and all that’s left are three ruthless bone brothers.”
- The Guards are unlockable from the Royal Arena (Arena 7).
- It spawns three single target, melee with low hitpoints.
- They seem to have an underbite, similar to the .
- The Guards are slightly larger than regular , roughly the size of a .
- The Guards can counter high damage, single target troops, as their shield allows them to survive an extra hit.
- The Guards’ shields prevent them from being killed in one hit by spell .
- The Guards can be used effectively to counter a lone . With their shield, they can withstand a blow from the and destroy it before it shoots a second time.
- The Guards can be countered with Area Damage troops or buildings. The and are most effective, but theWizard or the are also good (but expensive) options.
- may only take out the Guards’ shields and may not kill them entirely. This does render them without a shield, however, leaving them vulnerable to attacks.
- It can be noted that when the Guards lose their shield, they take a slight knockback, much like how small troops take knockback when hit by the .
- The Guards were added to the game on 3/5/16 with the May Update.
- On 18/5/16, a Balance Update increased The Guard’s hitpoints and damage by 8%.
- On 21/6/16, a Balance Update removed pushback when their shields break.
- The Guards is one of the 9 associated with .
- The Guards and are the only 2 to have a shield along with their own health.
- Similarly, both have an Epic rarity, and both are unlocked at Arena 7.
- The Guards are one the two cheapest Epic in the game, the other being the Spell, which also costs 3 .
- No matter how much damage is inflicted onto the shield, the guard behind it will remain intact, just like the . This means that not even a can destroy a Guard while it still has its shield.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Type||Rarity|
|1.2 sec||Fast||1 sec||Melee||Ground||3||x3||Troop||Epic|
|Level||Hitpoints||Shield Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|