Building Cards By Clash Royal 2016-06-21 20:18:39
“The Furnace spawns two at a time. It also makes great brick-oven pancakes.”
- The Furnace is unlockable from the Spell Valley (Arena 5).
- It is a spawner building that summons 2 every 10 seconds.
- It appears to be a cast-iron steam train furnace with a bubbling cauldron of on top of it. It is also covered various other props, including a ladder on the side of it, and a pile of firewood on the other.
- The Furnace can spawn up to 10 over its lifetime, which would cost 6 to deploy 9 of them manually, creating a profit of 2.3 .
- Can be used with other spawner buildings to deal high instant splash damage.
- The Furnace is a good counter against spawner decks although ironically it’s a spawner card, due to the fact that the spawned deal splash damage.
- The Furnace is good at supporting counter attacks as it takes out many small troops, such as , Spear andGoblins, that opponents may play due to being low on from their attack.
- The Furnace was added to the game on 3/5/16 with the May Update.
- A Balance Update on 18/5/16 decreased Furnace’s cost to 4 (from 5), its hitpoints by 14% and lifetime to 40 seconds (from 50 seconds).
- On 21/6/16, a Balance Update increased its lifetime to 50 sec (from 40 sec).
- It is the second spawner to not take the appearance of a ‘Hut’, the first being .
- It seems that it has in the pot.
- The pot on top of the Furnace resembles the Cauldron from Clash of .
- The pot on top of the Furnace also jumps into the air when spawning .
- The ladder and the stack of firewood’s places on the sides on the Furnace are swapped around in game compared to the card picture.
|Spawn Speed||Deploy Time||Lifetime||Cost||Type||Rarity|
|10 sec||1 sec||40 sec||4||Building||Rare|