Guides By Clash Royal 2016-06-08 10:47:47
Which cards should I upgrade?
First, you should answer these 2 questions:
- Why do you want to upgrade it?
- Why do you upgrade any card?
And consider 2 points:
- is limited, not your .
- costs are identical for identical card rarity/level upgrades.
Now, I am going to show you which are the best for you to spend your on.
If you are not using a card, just don’t upgrade it
Don’t ever waste your ! It is precious! If you upgrade your Spell for no reason, it’s such a big waste. Don’t do that my friends. Just wait until you really need it or at least when you need some more XP to reach the next level (but don’t do that If it takes thousands).
Not all upgrades are equal
The most important factor in deciding which to upgrade.
How will the upgrade compare to your opponent’s counters? For example:
- A Musketeers of equal level can’t be killed by a .
- Zap level 8 can’t finish off level 9
How about If there isn’t any hard counters to the I am considering?
Nice question! Let’s take a look at this example, assuming that I am going to upgrade either Spear or :
|Spear : Level 8 to 9||: Level 8 to 9|
|HP 100 (+10)||HP 2316 (+228)|
|Damage 46 (+4)||Damage 144 (+15)|
|DPS 35 (+3)||DPS 96 (+10)|
Most players will think upgrade a slam dunk one, yes it is, but you will want to consider these things:
- The provided numbers are for a single , not all 3 Spear . In real life, you are getting +9 damage change.
- While can’t be placed in almost any deck, Spear can, they are extremely versatile and you literally can use them during the whole game.
- While may be getting nerfed in the future, I don’t think that Spear will share the same fate. Upgrading to a high level is a riskier move.
Which in my deck should I upgrade?
You should upgrade all of them. Yes, every single one.
If you are only upgrading you are using, you will have a deck of fully upgraded .
- Just don’t constantly switch decks and . Level 4 Rare or Level 2 Epic is not good at all at Arena 7 and higher. Card level is one of the obvious factor helping you win the battle. Don’t use a deck no matter how OP other players say it is, If your are low levels. Stick with decks evolving around your best .
- Use you like, stick with them and upgrade them. Never play low leveled .
Now, once you have a nice deck, you should:
- Constantly request a card and upgrade it to beat counters. Some great choices for you at here are (can’t be killed by Zap low level) and Zap (can kill Minion Hordes at 2 levels above).
- Upgrade the rest of your decks to required levels ( Commons level 9, Rares level 7, Epics level 4, Legend level 1). You will want to be ready with a competitive deck.
- Pick a second card to upgrade above counters (I recommend choosing Spells such as Zap to kill , to kill ,…).
- Start working on a versatile card or a card which is pivotal in your deck. For example, request Spear (which can be put in almost any deck) or (the main damage dealer of all decks).
When should I purchase a Legendary from ?
Question: Why should I buy Legendary?
Answer: … Because it is Legendary!
This is obviously a good choice, but, 40k is such a difficult decision. I think I should outline 2 rules for you first and I think you should follow them. If you don’t fit either, It’s up to you!
- Always buy a Legendary If you find it extremely hard to stay in Legendary Arena without it. If you are in a super long losing streak and only a Legendary card can help you stay there, just but it. Legendary is just so juicy, it will help you a ton!
- Don’t buy any Legendary card If your main deck isn’t fully upgraded to the caps. 40k is just a lot! It’s better to spend them on the of your best deck!