Guides By Clash Royal 2016-05-01 17:55:41
It seems pretty hard to counter but it’s not really that bad. To counter the , you need to become the . A is effective against low cost decks. These can be commonly found below Legendary Arena. We don’t see Bomb Towers very often in Arena 8 because it’s not particularly effective against P.E.K.A, Double ,… Don’t overreact when you see the .
If you are using Hut Decks, a is immediately a negative trade as it can’t even deal a single damage to the during its lifetime. Goblin Huts are fine but make sure you have a tanker in front of your . is very effective against Hut Decks. It is going to be harder to win against a opponent. If you don’t have or any of these other hard counters, try to focus to draw the match.
The best card to counter a is definitely the . When you see a , you want just the edge of the ’s radius to reach the (so it will focus on the only) and this is going to be a positive trade. It’s all psychological, look at it from their perspective. It invokes an urgent desire to stop the immediately. I have noticed some players end up over committing. This gives you an even larger positive trade.
If you use offensively and they plant to counter your , that’s really a positive trade. Just move on and rush the other lane. Funny enough, also counters a . It has very high HP and you can use it to distract the while using other troops to finish off the .
With an , you are gaining a passive while life depreciating. The 2 also allows you to engage the a little more aggressively. If the is 2 tiles away from the river, small are the best counter!
Sometimes it’s better to just ignore it If it doesn’t lure your troops. If you are using and the is 3 or more tiles from the river, you can bypass the by planting the on the edge. On the side where is only 2 tiles from the Arena Tower, you will need to plant the on the farthest edge behind the rock.
- If you noticed the is planted on the right side, you can stagger the 1 tile diagonal from the . The will fly into that sweet dead zone. It’s almost as strong as the . The game isn’t 100% symmetrical so the diagonal technique won’t work If the is planted on the left side.
- Most people are not willing to 3 and If They them, you will make a positive trade. Zap paired with is really a good combo because most opponents aren’t willing to spend more than 2 to counter 3 . I like to pre-select Zap for the fastest response. If your opponent use Spear to stop your , just Zap them! That is a positive trade plus their is down and out of rotation.
- Minion Hordes are generally a bad idea since are almost in every deck. If you know their are out of rotation or they are stitting at 0 , you can use to quickly take out the for an equal Trade.
- Dragon is one of the best to counter , not because of it’s damage but because of its flying capability and HP.
- If the is placed 3 or less tiles from the river, the will get in free shots from the . This forces your opponent to kill the or lose the .
- If you notice their counter to your is , you can gamble with pre-. It’s a high risk move but the payout is also very high. Zap is good If you notice their only anti-air are .
- If they have a to counter your Dragon, you can shoot a and the plus severely wound the . That’s a positive trade and damage done to their Arena Tower.
- If you are really set on destroying their and you can afford a slight negative trade. You can use to bait out then drop your .
- You even can use to take down the by using a tanker on 1 lane. Once the starts hitting the tanker, place your on the other lane.
- Against , Spell is only worth If you can hit 3 targets.
- For decks, you have to read the situation. Do you know your opponent’s card rotation? Is the their only hard counter to your deck? Have you been making enough positive trades to afford to launch a ? If you have no clue, it might not be a good idea to the .
- A tank essentially negates the primary clash function of the . You can brute force push with a tank and support. Make sure to space out your support or the Bomb aimed at the tank will splash onto the support.
- P.E.K.K.A and are especially good tankers against the because they are so slow. By the time reached the , the life timer already depreciated in half.
- is also a great card to counter . If your opponent your , that’s okay as it’s an equal trade and your still shot the Tower at least once.