Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-09-18 20:52:34
“Flying, armored and powerful. What could be its weakness?! Cupcakes.”
- The Mega Minion is a new Rare Card that is being released in a future update.
- The Mega Minion is unlocked in the Royal Arena (Arena 7)
- A Mega Minion card costs 3 to deploy.
- It spawns one armored Minion wearing a helmet, similar to the . It is very similar to regular , but has purple coloration under its armor. It also wears a belt.
- The Mega Minion is a medium health, low cost troop that does similar damage to an uncharged .
- It is mostly able to be used to back up other air troops, as it does not have very much health.
- The Mega Minion is mostly usable as a defense card as it is a slow glass .
- Its high damage and medium hitpoints allow it to be able to defend relatively well against many ground-based pushes, while not being as vulnerable to Zap, , or as a or .
- The Mega Minion is capable of reaching a Crown Tower on its own, due to its medium hitpoints, but will not be able to do very much damage. Also due to the fact that it can be easily countered by such as the .
- Due to its low health and speed the Zap and can stop it from reaching a tower.
- The Mega Minion will be tied with the for the cheapest Rare card, at 3 .
- It drops its helmet upon death.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Type||Rarity|
|1.3 sec||Medium||1 sec||2||Air & Ground||3||Troop||Rare|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|