Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-09-22 11:45:11
“Shoots a focused beam of fire that increases in damage over time. Wears a helmet because flying can be dangerous.”
- The Inferno Dragon is unlocked from the P.E.K.K.A’s Playhouse (Arena 4)
- It is a single-target, short-ranged troop with both high hit points and damage.
- A Inferno Dragon card costs 4 to deploy.
- The Inferno Dragon’s damage increases over time as it remains focused on a single target, similar to the .
- Pairing the Inferno Dragon with a splash tank could be a good strategy since they cover each other’s weaknesses.
- When defending, it is advised to never let the Inferno Dragon lock onto a Crown Tower.
- If it does manage to attack your tower, one of the best methods to stall its attack is by using or Ice Spirits. They could prevent it from dealing massive DPS for a few seconds, which could easily save most of the health of a Crown Tower.
- The Inferno Dragon is not as effective as the at defending but better at attacking. Technically, the cannot attack at all.
- The Inferno Dragon will be the fastest attacking troop card with a hit speed of 0.4 sec.
- It will also be the fastest-attacking Legendary card.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Type||Rarity|
|0.4 sec||Medium||1 sec||4||Air & Ground||4||x1||Troop||Legendary|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|
The Stats of the Inferno Dragon Above level 1 is not yet confirmed only a rough estimation