Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-10-04 21:12:40
“He’s tough, targets buildings and explodes when destroyed, slowing nearby enemies. Wears a fashionable collar of coal to match his nose and nails.”
- The Ice is unlocked from the Frozen Peak (Arena 8).
- It is a building-targeting, melee-ranged troop with moderate hitpoints and low damage.
- An Ice card costs 2 to deploy.
- The Ice is a mini tank that when explodes deals area death damage like the while also slowing down anything nearby for a few seconds.
- This is similar to the ’s attack that slows down troops.
- The Ice ’s death damage seems insignificant, even when compared to a single Golemite’s death damage.
- A simple strategy is to put the Ice in front of a as the and any other troops will target the Ice giving the some more time to deal damage.
- Once the Ice is eliminated, all the supporting troops and buildings will slow down giving the 1-2 extra hits.
- The Ice can be used defensively as a slowing tank for any attacking troop/building.
- The Ice is the cheapest Rare card, costing only 2 .
- It is also the cheapest building-targeting card.
- The Ice has the lowest hitpoints out of any building-targeting troop.
- At Level 1 the Ice has the lowest DPS in the game, even less than Spear .
- When compared to a single Golemite of equal level, the Ice has slightly lower HP and equal damage. On an equivalent level basis, the Ice ’s stats are slightly higher than a single Golemite.
|Cost||Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Count||Transport||Type||Rarity|
|2||2.5 sec||Slow||1 sec||Melee||Buildings||x1||Ground||Troop||Rare|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second||Death Damage|