Spell Cards By Clash Royal 2016-10-23 14:04:24
“Unearths a gang of anywhere in the Arena. Spooky!”
- The Graveyard is unlocked from the Spell Valley (Arena 5).
- It is a spell with a wide radius that spawns 20 .
- A Graveyard card costs 5 to deploy.
- Similar to the and the , the Graveyard can be placed anywhere in the Arena, summoning multiple one by one.
- A good strategy is to place a tanky card such as and then place the Graveyard near the Arena Tower.The Arena Tower will focus on the while the spawning whittle down the Arena Tower’s health.
- However, the strategy can be easily defeated by a combo of and Mini P.E.K.K.A., with the destroying the and the Mini P.E.K.K.A. chopping down the .
- A powerful counter to the Graveyard is the . They both have the same amount of duration, and the can cover most of the radius of the Graveyard.
- However, it is possible that the opponent may send in spawner decks or big pushes as an advantage.
- The Graveyard can be a major counter to the , or . The spawnedSkeletons can easily distract it for 10 seconds while the other troops destroy it.
- The Graveyard can be used as a replacement to the .
- The upsides of the Graveyard is that it spawns more troops than the and is less predictable, while the downsides are that it is more expensive, harder to obtain/upgrade, and more risky.
- The Graveyard is based on Clash of ’ Skeleton Spell.
- It is the second troop-spawning spell, the other being the .
- It is one of the two Legendary spell , the other being .
- It is one of the 10 associated with , including the , , , ,, , , and .
|5||5||Ground||10 sec||x20||0.5 sec||Spell||Legendary|