Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-11-14 19:21:14
“Spawns a pair of leveled up . They’re like regular , only harder, better, faster and stronger.”
- The Elite are unlocked from the Royal Arena (Arena 7).
- It spawns two faster and stronger .
- An Elite card costs 6 to deploy.
- Compared to the regular , they have higher stats and much more capabilities. However, they only come in 1 pair, while the comes in 2 pairs. In total, they do less damage than regular and are less effective for defending. However, they are capable of withstanding area damages regular cannot( Zap, Ice and ). They also aren’t as good as in swarming high damaging single target troops like the P.E.K.K.A. even if they can withstand one hit from these troops.
- They also have to be acquired in Royal Arena, which means that the are much easier to obtain. They cost 1 more than the .
- It is recommended to level these up before using them, as many can defeat them with their weak leveled stats against strong leveled .
- Their speed and health allows them to be better than regular in offense but their numbers and damage make them less effective on defense. However, they are more reliable on defense.
- The are easy to counter if they attack with no support. Most that counter regular can also counter the Elite , but you must be careful of the and .
- The Elite resemble level 6 in Clash of .
- It is tied with the as the most expensive common card. Coincidentally, both are found at Royal Arena.
- It is one of the two that come in pairs, the other being the Archers.
|Cost||Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Count||Transport||Type||Rarity|
|6||1.5 sec||Very Fast||1 sec||Melee||Ground||x2||Ground||Troop||Common|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|