Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-12-14 20:53:55
“He lands with a “POW!”, stunning nearby enemies, and continues to show off by Zapping two at a time! His favorite movie is T2.”
- The Electro is unlocked in the Royal Arena (Arena 7).
- He is a double-target, ranged troop with moderate hitpoints and damage. His attacks briefly stun his targets.
- He stuns and deals minor area damage upon deployment.
- An Electro card costs 4 to deploy.
- Keep in mind that an Electro zaps two single targets at once. It does not do splash damage. Do not treat it as a splash support unit as it can still be surrounded.
- As the Electro stuns when deployed, you can place it above an approaching or and force it to recharge. It can also stun when it attacks, so the will have no chance of attacking at all and the will be unable to reach full damage.
- If you have already destroyed one or two Crown Tower and the opponent deploys an to defend against a tank like a or a , you can also deploy the Electro and force it to re-charge or switch its target.
- An Electro will not be able to do much damage to the Crown Tower if it was sent in alone.
- An Electro is vulnerable to the , so you should be careful about deploying it together with other troops that are also vulnerable to the like the or the .
- The Electro can effectively suppress the and , preventing them from doing double damage with their charge attacks.
- All that have slower hit speed than the Electro will likely not be able to hit at all, as the stun effect will force them to attempt to re-charge their attacks but all of them will be stopped in time. Examples are the P.E.K.K.A. and the Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- He is the only troop that deals Spawn Damage.
- He is the only troop that hits multiple enemies without doing area damage, instead he hits two each time.
- If you the Electro , the cloned Electro will not have spawn damage or stun effect.
- The Electro has about the same amount of health as the of similar level, but will not survive a similar-leveled unlike the .
- The Electro has the same amount of damage output as a of equal level.
- However, his hit speed is 1 second slower and that means his DPS is effectively lower.
|Cost||Hit Speed||Stun Duration||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Count||Transport||Type||Rarity|
|4||1.7 sec||0.5 sec||Fast||1 sec||5||Air & Ground||x1||Ground||Troop||Legendary|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Spawn Damage||Damage per second|