Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-12-14 20:51:17
“He throws his axe like a boomerang, striking all enemies on the way out AND back. It’s a miracle he doesn’t lose his arm.”
- The Executioner is unlocked from the Jungle Arena (Arena 9).
- It is an area damage, ranged troop with high hitpoints and moderate damage. As stated in his description, he hits his targets twice with a single throw.
- An Executioner card costs 5 to deploy.
- Its long range, area damage, ability to attack both air and ground units, as well as being able to deal double damage, can allow it to become a decent alternative for a or in a Combo.
- Because of its damage and other perks listed above, countering swarms with the Executioner can also be extremely effective.
- The Executioner doesn’t deal much damage to mini-tanks, so countering it with Mini-P.E.K.K.A or works well.
- Since the Executioner has a linear attack similar to the , he can attack glass canons that are behind a tank.
|Cost||Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Count||Transport||Type||Rarity|
|5||2.4 sec||Medium||1 sec||5||Air & Ground||×1||Ground||Troop||Epic|
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second|
|1||760||106 x2||44 x2|
|2||836||116 x2||48 x2|
|3||919||128 x2||53 x2|
|4||1010||140 x2||58 x2|
|5||1109||154 x2||64 x2|
|6||1216||169 x2||70 x2|
|7||1337||186 x2||77 x2|
|8||1466||204 x2||85 x2|