Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-12-14 20:49:38
“Runs fast, shoots far and chews gum. How does he blow darts with a mouth full of gum? Years of didgeridoo lessons.”
- The Dart Goblin is unlocked from the Jungle Arena (Arena 9).
- He is a single-target, ranged troop with low hitpoints and moderate damage.
- A Dart Goblin card costs 3 to deploy.
- The Dart Goblin can be put behind a tank (for example, a or a Mini P.E.K.K.A.). The tank will sponge all damage for the goblin, and coupled with its high hit speed, can quickly take down a tower.
- A Dart Goblin can be used to outrange the and , which can make him an excellent asset in battle to destroy your opponent’s defenses and further your plans.
- It is best to protect your Dart Goblin with a tank, as its damage is rather low but can be deadly if paired with the right .
- Dart Goblin has the same hitpoints as a Level 1 at standards, so though itself isn’t zap-pable, but log or kills it.
- The Dart Goblin and the share the same range at 6.5 tiles.
|Cost||Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Count||Transport||Type||Rarity|
|3||0.7 sec||Very Fast||1 sec||6.5||Air & Ground||x1||Ground||Troop||Rare|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|