Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-03-01 11:46:48
“Fast melee troop that targets buildings and can jump over the river. He followed the echoing call of “Hog Riderrrrr” all the way through the arena dors.”
- This card is unlockable from the P.E.K.K.A Playhouse (Arena 4).
- The Hog Rider is a powerful unit that targets Crown Towers, and with its innate ability to leap over obstacles, can ensure victory…and a Crown.
- With his high amount of damage, the Hog Rider can be spawned in affiliation with a high hitpoint card, such as the , with support units to distract enemy troops.
- The Hog Rider, in conjunction with the spell can be used to extreme effectiveness. Firstly, the Hog Rider is spawned, and if the opponent spawns troops to defend the Tower, cast the spell, as the spell freezes the defending troops & Crown Tower, and the Hog Rider will remain unhindered to attack the enemy’s Tower.
- The Hog Rider only attacks Buildings. This means that it can easily be distracted with a or a , but he can also help you by destroying them.
- The Hog Rider is the only ground card that possesses the ability to jump across the separating area in the middle of the Arena.
- Its description is based on the Clash of commercial, Ride of the Hog Riders.
- When it is deployed, it yells “Hog Rider!” similar to the one that appears in the commercial.
- Previously, the Hog Rider used to share the same attacking sound as the .
|Hit speed||Speed||Deploy time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.5 sec||Very Fast||1 sec||Melee||Buildings||4||x1||Rare||Troop|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|