Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-25 20:23:07
“The bigger the skeleton, the bigger the bomb. Carries a bomb that blows up when the Skeleton dies.”
- This card is unlockable from the Bone Pit (Arena 2).
- The Skeleton appears as a colossal skeleton holding a large bomb, which, upon the Skeleton’s death, is ‘carelessly’ dropped, dealing an enormous amount of damage to ground/air troops, and Buildings surrounding it, even to which retreating underground.
- The Skeleton is effective to use as a meat shield and get enemy units close together, because when its bomb blows up, it will cause most surrounding troops to die.
- The Skeleton is also useful for taking out Crown Towers, as when the bomb blows up upon the Skeleton’s death, it will deal a lot of damage to the Tower.
- Distract troops that may attack the Skeleton so he can get the bomb to the Tower you are attacking.
- The Skeleton can be punishing to large amounts of weak troops because of its bomb. The is an effective counter, as it can easily take down a Skeleton without a large group of troops, and unnecessary usage of .
- A strategy for the Skeleton to reach the opponents Crown Towers is to place it first, then placing a behind it. Because the prioritizes buildings, it will push the Skeleton very quickly towards the Crown Tower and also gives aggro to it, allowing the to get free hits while the Skeleton lives.
- On 2/2/16, the February Update added the Death Damage on its card info screen.
- A Balance Update coming on 29/2/16 will increase the Skeleton’s Hitpoints by 11% and bomb timer to 3 sec (from 1 sec).
- According to one of Clash Royale’s Loading Screen Hints, the Skeleton “carelessly” drops his bomb upon death.
- The death damage of Skeleton is more powerful than the Balloons.
|Hit speed||Speed||Deploy time||Range||Targets||Cost||Rarity|
|1.5 sec||Medium||1 sec||Melee||Ground||6||Epic|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second||Death Damage|