Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-04 15:00:18
“A horde of melee attackers with mean mustaches and even meaner tempers.”
- This card is unlockable in the Barbarian Bowl (Arena 3)
- A Card which summons 4 Barbarians, wielding long swords, with amazing blonde ‘staches.
- The summoned Barbarians are effectively used to tank and deal damage while swarming with the ’ spawned x4 Barbarians.
- Barbarians are a great option to use, as the spawned troops have a moderate amount of hitpoints and damage, and are perfect in attacks against enemy and Crown Towers in conjunction with ranged support troops, e.g Archers or Musketeers.
- Barbarians can be effectively countered by the and , since Barbarians have moderate hitpoints, and a slow movement speed, with the & dealing moderate to high area damage.
- A powerful counter is the : the damage and radius of the spell is more than enough to lower all x4 Barbarians hitpoints by +75%, if the spell is cast correctly.
- On 2/2/16, the February Update decreased the Barbarians hitpoints by 4%.
- From the ’s description, Barbarians are said to be distant cousins, due to their physical similarities, especially their awesome mustaches.
- The Barbarian is the first troop to be unlocked in Clash of , but not in Clash Royale.
|Hit speed||Movement Speed||Deploy time||Range||Target||Cost||Summons||Rarity|
|1.5 sec||Medium||1 sec||Melee||Ground||5||x4||Common|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|