Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-03 10:43:45
“Four fast, very weak melee fighters. Swarm your enemies with this pile of bones!”
- This card is unlockable from the Bone Pit (Arena 2).
- The Skeletons card summons a pack of four skeletons that can help you against high damage troops with a slow rate of damage like s, s and Giants.
- Skeletons are most effectively used to distract and/or swarm high hitpoint units, such as Giants.
- Can be used to deal damage to enemy troops when they are distracted by the player’s higher hitpoint , such as Giants.
- If your are under attack by low hitpoint, non-area damage dealing, ground troops, the Skeletons can be used to distract the opposing troops and dealing damage to them.
- Skeletons are easily eliminated by an opposing Arena Tower, so it is recommended to use the card for defense & distracting opposing troops.
- The Skeletons spawned by the Skeletons card are identical to those spawned with the , except the has a higher cost and summons more Skeletons.
- It is the only card in the game that costs only one .
- This would mean that the Skeleton card is the cheapest card in the game.
- There are many variations of Skeletons: Bombers, the (a defensive Building defended by a bomb-throwing Skeleton), the , and the .
|Hit speed||Movement Speed||Deploy time||Range||Target||Cost||Summons||Rarity|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|