Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-13 14:57:39
“Don’t be fooled by her delicately coiffed hair, the musketeer is a mean shot with her trusty boomstick.”
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The Musketeer is a strong troop, good against air troops like the , that dosent get distracted with troops, or , that have a small amount of hitpoints.
- The Musketeer can be used to backup higher hitpoints troops such as Giants.
- As the Musketeer can target both Air & Ground troops, it’s a powerful substitute to Archers, albeit at the cost of higher – 4 (Musketeer) for 3 (Archers).
- Its large range allows the Musketeer to help lower hitpoints from a distance without engaging with defending troops.
- The Musketeer’s long range (6.5 tiles) is effective, as it can only allow a single Crown Tower to target the Musketeer.
- The Musketeer can only attack targets one at a time, so such as or are effective counters against the Musketeer.
- Musketeers are also effective counters against a . Due to their long range, they can outrange the and take it out from a safe distance.
- On 9/2/16, the Chest Rewards & Card Balance Update decreased her damage by 25% and her cost to 4 (from 5).
- The Musketeer face is very similar to the ’s face, and her purple hair is similar the the level six Archers in Clash of .
- The Musketeer is also similar to a Zooka in Boom Beach, as it has a long range, and has a similar shooting animation.
|Hit speed||Speed||Deploy time||Range||Target||Cost||Summons||Rarity|
|1.1sec||Medium||1sec||6.5||Air and Ground||5||x1||Rare|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|