Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-25 22:14:50
“Small, lightly protected skeleton that throws bombs. Deals damage that can wipe out a swarm of enemies.”
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The Bomber’s appearance looks extremely similar to that of a skeleton the exceptions being that it carries a black bomb and wears a blue cap with golden-rimmed pilots’ goggles.
- The Bomber can be used as a defensive troop, taking out , , and Spear .
- It is also useful to defend high hitpoints troops against hordes of low health ground enemies, e.g protecting Giants against an opposing .
- The Bomber cannot attack air units, making them vulnerable against & flying troops.
- On 2/2/16, the February Update increased its hit speed to 1.9 sec (from 2 sec).
- One of the loading screens states, “One day, Wall Breakers realized that they could to a lot more damage if they THREW the bomb rather than sat beside it. Imagine that…”
- This is an allusion to Clash of , as Wall Breakers sacrifice themselves to destroy walls, while Bombers’ throw explosives from a distance, out of harm.
- Bombers are a variation of the Wall Breakers in Clash of .
|Hit speed||Movement Speed||Deploy time||Range||Target||Cost||Summons||Rarity|
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second|