Spell Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-04 14:24:07
“Mirrors your last card played for +1 ”
- This card is unlockable from the Spell Valley (Arena 5).
- The level of the copied card depends of the level of the Mirror (if the Mirror is level 5, the copied card’s level will be level 5).
- When in-game, the card will display your last placed card inside the Mirror.
- This does not apply if you have not deployed a troop yet – instead it will display a question mark.
- The Mirror makes the player able to repeat a powerful card like the , leaving the opponent without to counter it.
- A balance update coming on early February will increase the Mirror’s level of mirrored common by 4 and mirrored rare by 2.
- The Mirror spell is the only card that doesn’t has a defined cost.
|Cost of Previous Card Played + 1||Epic||Spell|
|Level||Mirrored common level||Mirrored rare level||Mirrored epic level|