Spell Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-25 22:11:20
“Annnnnd… Fireball. Incinerates a small area, dealing high damage. Reduced damage to Crown Towers.”
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The Fireball is a powerful spell, available to cast anywhere in the Arena, dealing immense damage.
- The Fireball is effectively used to finish off weakened Crown Towers or buildings, and damaging high hitpoint such as theGiant.
- The spell can also be adequately used on decent troops such as , since they do not have extremely high hitpoints, and are spawned in numbers of 4.
- For low-level players, it’s recommended to use instead of Fireball, because of its higher damage to both Crown Towers and Area Damage; but if it is further suited to deal damage in an AoE (Area of Effect), damaging 3+ troops & Buildings, the Fireball is recommended.
- On 19/2/16, the Balance Update decreased its Crown Tower damage by 20%.
- The Fireball’s description is a reference to a Clash of commercial, Magic.
|Level||Area Damage||Crown Tower Damage|