Spell Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-27 11:51:18
“Arrows pepper a large area damaging everyone hit. Reduced damage to crown towers.”
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- Arrows summon a hail of projectiles from the King’s Tower, inflicting damage in an AoE (Area of Effect) radius.
- The spell can also be used to finish off buildings that are extremely low on hit points – keep in mind the Arrows spell does reduced damage to Crown Towers.
- Arrows are extremely useful, as the spell works in a large AoE (Area of Effect), effective against multiple invading troops or large swarms such as .
- Arrows are a good counter to . When your opponent throws the , fire arrows immediately once the spawn, and the will be destroyed.
- In higher effectiveness, cast the Arrows before the ’s impact, so as soon as the are spawned, the arrows will have eliminated them, as the Arrows have a cast time.
- When Goblin Barrels are cast on the player’s Buildings or Towers, cast Arrows towards the center of the Building for higher effectiveness, as the spawned are separated on different sides of the Building upon the ’s impact, in the full radius of the Arrows.
- Try to bait your opponents to use their Arrows. You are then free to use troops which the opponent cannot counter easily. (Ex. Double , , mass troops).
- On 2/2/16, the February Update decreased their damage by 4%.
- On 19/2/16, the Balance Update decreased its Crown Tower damage by 20%.
|Level||Area Damage||Crown Tower Damage|