Building Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-25 20:19:22
“Defensive building with a long range. Shoots exploding shells that deal area damage. Cannot shoot at targets that get very close!”
- This card is unlockable from the Royal Arena (Arena 6).
- The Mortar can be placed to eliminate large swarms of troops, or assist in eliminating medium or high hitpoint troops.
- Its low hit speed means that it has lowered effectiveness on higher hitpoint troops, such as the .
- For effectiveness, the Mortar can be placed in the center of the player’s territory, preferably closer to the King’s Tower, so opposing troops cannot get to the Mortar & Tower without defensive resistance.
- The Mortar can be effectively used offensively, able to target the player’s opposing Crown Towers.
- While the Mortar is very powerful, it should be noted that fast troops such as the can get towards the Mortar quickly, making them untargettable due to the fact it cannot target close targets.
- On 11/1/16, a balance update decreased the Mortar’s lifetime to 40 seconds.
- On 2/2/16, the February Update decreased the Mortar’s cost to 4 (from 6), its damage decreased by 40%, its lifetime to 20 sec (from 40 sec) and its range decreased to 12 (from 13).
- On 9/2/16, the Chest Rewards & Card Balance Update increased its lifetime to 30 sec (from 20 sec).
- The Mortar is originally featured in Clash of , with identical mechanics.
|Hit Speed||Deploy Time||Lifetime||Range||Target||Cost||Rarity||Type|
|5 sec||3 sec||40 sec||13||Ground||6||Common||Building|
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second|