Guides By Clash Royal 2016-01-29 15:38:21
So anyway, a lot of gamers wants their battles on Clash Royale to be downloaded to their computers so they can upload it to youtube, on their sites, or anywhere else where they want to showcase their winning moments on their battles. If you are one of them but don’t know how to record the games on your device then this guide is for you. This is not a Clash Royale hack or something. This is 100% safe to use and your account will not get into trouble with this. So let’s start.
Record Clash Royale and other games on iOS
AirServer – is an advanced AirPlay Receiver for Mac and PC. It allows you to receive AirPlay feeds, similar to Apple TV. Although it is a payed software, you can register with your e-mail for a free trial for 7 days and you can do it over and over again with different e-mail adresses!
– A computer (Windows/Mac)
– A device with iOS 6+ (Jailbreak isn’t required)
– Fraps (This is what i use to record AirServer after displaying – download:)
How to Set Up
1. Install AirServer. You can find several tutorials here:
2. Run AirServer and Open Clash on your device.
3. Swipe Up from the bottom on your device and next to the AirDrop icon, there should be a AirPlay icon. Click on that and choose your computer, after that click on mirroring. Now you will see your devices screen being mirrored to your computer. Can be a little laggy if you have a poor Wi-Fi. Remember that your device and your computer has to be connected to the same Wi-Fi for this to work.
4. After that you can record directly from AirServer.
Tutorial to record on Windows:
Tutorial to record for Mac:
or you can use Fraps to record which i what i do. Fraps Tutorial:
Record Clash Royale and other games on Android
Recording on Android is actually pretty easy. You just need to download one app and you can start recording right away.
Rec. (Screen Recorder) – this is the app that I am using to record on my Android device. It has a free version and a Pro version. It’s really very easy to use. Just download, install and run. It has a setting that is very easy to understand so I won’t need to explain it here.