Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-07-08 14:45:49
“This big dude digs the simple things in life – Dark drinks and throwing rocks. His massive boulders bounce off their target, landing behind for a double strike!”
- The Bowler is unlocked from the Frozen Peak (Arena 8).
- He is an area damage, medium ranged troop with both high hitpoints and damage.
- A Bowler card costs 6 to deploy.
- The Bowler has a similar attack to , knocking back troops in a similar manner to the , but linearly, and not stopping until its range has been completed.
- It is important to place the Bowler correctly, as to make the most use out of his linear rolling attack. For example, if there is a big push with many low hitpoint troops hiding behind a tank, then you should place the Bowler directly in front of the tank so his boulder will roll over all the troops behind it.
- The Bowler is a very effective counter to that spawn other units such as the and , as he constantly pushes the spawned units back and deals damage to all of them.
- When defending against a Bowler, and can quickly take him out, as the Bowler only hits ground troops. It is also possible to surround the Bowler with cheap units due to his slow, linear attack.
- He has a slow hit speed and low damage per second, so you might need to back it up with troops with fast attack speeds and hard hitters such as the and the .
- He was added on 4/7/16 in Update.
- The description was taken from Clash of , though there actually isn’t Dark in the game.
- When throwing his rock, he says “Ah-Wee!”
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Type||Rarity|
|2.5 sec||Slow||1 sec||5||Ground||6||x1||Troop||Epic|
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage Per Second|