Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-06-13 10:46:24
“These three Fire Spirits are on a kamikaze mission to give you a warm hug. It’d be adorable if they weren’t on fire.”
- The Fire Spirits are unlockable from the Spell Valley (Arena 5).
- Fire Spirits launch themselves at their target when attacking.
- They resemble small bits of coal with arms and legs and are on fire.
- Fire Spirits’ splash damage are useful against groups of weak, small troops like , Spear , and .
- Make sure the or the are distracted first, otherwise the Fire Spirits will be easily taken out.
- The Fire Spirits can also take out three out of four if they are alone and are bunched up in a square. If they are in a straight line, the Fire Spirits may only take down two out of the four .
- With proper placement, the Fire Spirits can be used to counter a completely.
- Fire Spirits can also be used to counter the if coupled with Zap. If executed properly, the Zap will stun the and the Fire Spirits will destroy them, resulting in a positive trade of 4 to 9 (a massive 5 )
- Due to this splash, it’s a good idea to pair them with troops that deal high damage but are easily stopped by the small troops mentioned, such as Mini P.E.K.K.A. and .
- They are best used defensively, as they only deal a small amount of damage to Crown Towers, and will often die before they make it within range.
- Due to the 1 second deploy time, it is not recommended to drop them in the middle of a group of troops. The enemy troops will make short work of the Fire Spirits before they can attack.
- They weaken Hog Riders enough for them to deal hardly a few hits.
- Never use Fire Spirits directly against a Crown Tower unless it has very low hitpoints, otherwise the towers will make easy work of them.
- Note that using the Fire Spirits against a Crown Tower may result in you losing your defense for and .
- The Fire Spirits were added to the game on 3/5/16 with the May Update.
- On 18/5/16, a Balance Update increased the Fire Spirit’s area damage radius by 25%.
- It is the first troop to die as part of their attack.
- The is a building that spawns Fire Spirits.
- It is one of the two troops that deals more damage in one hit than its own health, the other being .
- Each Fire Spirit will do the same damage as a Zap of the equivalent level.
|Very Fast||1 sec||2||Air & Ground||2||x3||Troop||Common|