Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-12-14 20:56:35
“Two holding a log charge at the nearest building, dealing significant damage if they connect; then they go to town with their swords!”
- The Battle Ram is unlocked from the Builder’s Workshop (Arena 6).
- It is a single-target, melee troop with both moderate hitpoints and damage. It targets buildings over other units.
- Like a or , it will charge towards its target, and deals double damage if it hits its target whilst charging.
- Once the Battle Ram has hit a target or loses all its hitpoints, it will break and reveal two underneath.
- A Battle Ram card costs 4 to deploy.
- If you are running a /-based, the Battle Ram can be used to destroy the opposing defensive buildings, allowing your tanks to go for straightly.
- Just like all charged attack troops,the Battle Ram’s charge can be reset by Zap, , and .