Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2017-03-13 22:07:31
“The Bandit dashes to her target and delivers an extra big hit! While dashing, she can’t be touched. The mask keeps her identity safe… and gives her bonus cool points!”
- The Bandit will be unlocked from the Jungle Arena (Arena 9).
- She is a troop that has the ability to dash to nearby targets, dealing double damage if she hits a target with her dash.
- A Bandit card costs 3 Elixir to deploy.
- You can force the Bandit to target weak units such as Skeletons by placing said weak units in order to prevent her from unleashing her dash attack on your stronger units.
- The Bandit cannot dash towards targets that are within 4 tiles of her. Take advantage of this and place melee troops to prevent her from using her dash.
- Without the dash, she has low attack and can be killed with any mini-swarm like Guards or Goblin Gang.
- The Bandit is very effective against units that are spread out as her dash attack can easily catch up towards the spread out units and deals double damage.
- The Bandit will be available in the upcoming Bandit Draft Challenge which starts on 17/3/17. In this challenge, gameplay is similar to a regular Draft Challenge, except that one of the players gets to choose who will use the Bandit. If the player achieves 12 wins for the first time, he/she will be able to obtain the Bandit early.
- The Bandit card will be available in 10 days, 7 hours, 54 minutes and 25 seconds.
Please Note: This card’s statistics may change before its launch.
|Cost||Hit Speed ||Speed ||Deploy Time ||Range ||Dash Range ||Target ||Count ||Transport||Type ||Rarity |
|3||1||Fast (90)||1 sec||Melee||4-6||Ground||x1||Ground||Troop||Legendary|
|Level ||Hitpoints ||Damage ||Dash Damage ||Damage per second |