Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-17 11:32:41
“Flying troops that deals area damage. Baby dragons hatch cute, hungry, and ready for a barbecue”
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The Baby Dragon is a flying card that fires powerful Fireballs to enemy and Crown Towers.
- The Baby Dragon is hard to counter, as a flying unit with high hitpoints, but some solutions include, Archers, Spear ,, or an opposing Baby Dragon.
- A tough unit, such as the , can distract the Baby Dragon while supporting it with units such as Archers. This will eventually whittle down the Baby Dragon and will prevent it from attacking your .
- Another counter to the Baby Dragon is the . Because the Inferno Towers damage intensifies overtime against higher health units, it will take down the Baby Dragon with ease, without taking much damage in return.
- A great counter to the Baby Dragon is and combo, as while the Baby Dragon is focused on the , the is able to eliminate the Baby Dragon. The must be placed in front of the , so that the Baby Dragon targets it. If the opponent places down other troops & the is destroyed, use to eliminate the Baby Dragon, and along with the spawned upon the ’s destruction & , form a counter-offensive.
- An opposing Baby Dragon can simply be countered with a defending Baby Dragon, with additional units to destroy & eliminate the attacking troop.
- The Baby Dragon is similiar to the Dragon from Clash of , a game developed by Supercell.
- But strangely, Dragon isn’t added in to the game.
|Hit speed||Movement Speed||Deploy time||Range||Target||Cost||Summons||Rarity|
|1.8||Fast||1 second||3.5||Air and Ground||5||x1||Epic|
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second|