Spell Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-26 15:39:24
“Spawns three anywhere on the Arena. It’s going to be a thrilling ride, boys!”
- This card is unlockable from the Goblin Stadium (Arena 1).
- The Goblin Barrel is a barrel, cast from anywhere in the battleground, and upon the barrel’s impact, multiple will spawn.
- If there is a or protected behind an Arena tower, the player can use the Goblin Barrel to take them out quickly. First, deploy a or on the side with the Hut, and when the Tower is locked on to your high hitpoint unit, deploy the Goblin Barrel, and they will go to work unhindered.
- are effectively used to counter Goblin Barrels, before the Goblin Barrel’s impact due to the cast time, to avoid extreme damage done to your and vice versa.
- However, adept players targeting the opponent’s Crown Tower, cast the Goblin Barrel in the far corner of the opposing territory, away from the defending player’s instinctively cast on the Crown Tower, and thus, the spawned can attack the Tower, alive.
- As the description says, it can be fired from anywhere, allowing players to finish off buildings they cannot reach.
- Goblin Barrel can be used to bait out the spell or another spell, allowing the player to swarm their opponent with without worrying from the area damage.
- On 11/01/16, a Balance Update decreased the spawned level by 1.
- On 19/2/16, a Balance Update decreased the Goblin Barrel’s Crown Tower impact damage by 20%.
- The spawned from the barrel are common melee , not Spear .
- At the maximum level, it can spawn Level 13 , which is impossible to upgrade to.
- The can also summon Level 13 if fully upgraded
|Level||Area Damage||Crown Tower Damage||Goblin level|